- Do you struggle when it comes to writing?
- Are you unable to write an important email?
- Confused how to structure your report?
- Not sure how to get started writing?
- Want your writing to be flawless?
- Can you spare 2 hours + 4 weekends to help improve your writing?
My Alchemy: The Online Writing Workshop
Choose between weekdays or weekends. My Alchemy is a simple guided online workshop conceptualised by Vaishakhi Bharucha that will teach you how to write to communicate better. 4 weekends. Or 8 weeks every wednesday. Each session around 120 mins each. Devote them to learning how to polish your writing skills. So whether you are writing a report, an important email, a key document, an ad or even a film script – these are the elements you will need to ensure your writing
My Alchemy: Elemental Writing
Writing that’s easy, succinct and effective is actually a combination of some factors. You’ll learn how to manage 4 key elements that make up good writing. Use them – as much or as little as you like – and you get writing that is clear, concise and effective.
My Alchemy: Remove writer’s block
Stuck when it comes to writing? Here’s what you will learn.
- Principles of writing that can be applied anywhere using the four elements
- Using the four key elements to improve your ideas and your writing
- Using the elements as much or as little as you need
- Coming up with multiple new ideas for writing
- Planning your writing with a solid structure that’s effective and impactful
- Getting tips on how to start and end well
- Learning how to use the right words, every time
- Combating (and winning over) writer’s block
- Picking up tricks on editing for a succinct piece
- Learning how to proof-check to deliver a flawless piece
Get the tools to write stories. Or reports. Or presentations. Or emails! A film review. Book review. Or even an elevator pitch. Simply write better. Communicate effectively. Get started with My Alchemy!
23rd September 2020 (Wednesday 7pm to 9pm)
26th September 2020 (Sat-Sun 4:30pm to 6:30pm)
So if you feel your writing needs that extra spark join us on this writing journey into better writing skills.
Seats are limited. Fun, unlimited.
If interested mail us on email@example.com
Or book at www.bookmyshow.com