Increasingly the world needs working towards the next normal. And the Lego Serious Play Methodology is the answer.
The LSP Method is based on a set of fundamental beliefs about leadership and organisations.
- Leaders don’t have all the answers. Their success is dependent on hearing all voices in the room
- People naturally want to contribute, be part of something bigger and take ownership
- Allowing each member to contribute and speak out results in a more sustainable business model
- All too often teams work sub-optimally, leaving team member knowledge untapped
- We live in a world which can best be described as complex and adaptive
The purpose of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is to maximize the full potential, insight, confidence and commitment of all the people around the table.
Applications of LSP?
LSP is an objective driven facilitation methodology. Hence here is an indicative list of the areas it can be used it:
- Team Building
- Strategy Creation
- Silo Breaking
- Growth Hacking
- Innovation & Collaboration
LSP can be used by organizations, irrespective of their sizes or sector they belong to. However, to name a few:
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org