The LEGO(R) SERIOUS PLAY(R) methodology (LSP) is a facilitated thinking, communication and problem-solving technique for organisations, teams and individuals. And this was wonderfully played out in the team-building workshop we recently did.
When a team comes together, the nuances, the connections, the ripple effects are too many to fathom. How does one garner the collective potential of a talented pool of individuals? How does one ensure not only 100% participation but also 100% consensus?
The LEGO(R) SERIOUS PLAY(R) Methodology: Fundamental beliefs.
The LSP Methodology is based on a number of fundamental beliefs.
- Leaders don’t have all the answers. Their success is dependent on hearing all voices.
- People naturally want to contribute, be part of something bigger and take ownership.
- Allowing each member to contribute, be part of something bigger and take ownership
- All too often, teams work sub-optimally, leaving team member knowledge untapped.
- We live in a world, which can best be described as complex and adaptive
Here’s what a Team Life landscape can do: make each aspect more tangible, more relatable and therefore easy to address. Take this little trip with us. And talk to us if you want to know more.